On 19th November 2020, a group of researchers from three countries Poland, Italy and Germany inaugurated officially cooperation on a new project under the name „Development of innovative training solutions in the ﬁeld of functional evaluation aimed at updating of the curricula of health sciences schools”, acronym „SMARTherapy+”. Particularly, the Agenda of Kickoff Meeting included:
- Description of Intellectual Outputs and Tasks. Presentation of Intellectual Outputs Leaders, Work content, technical objectives, deliverables.
- Role and responsibility of each partner in the project.
- Presentation of project events.
- Management and financial aspects.
- Presentation of Dissemination, Exploitation, Quality and Impact aspects.